Việtux is ...
Việtux was ...
- a cousin of Tux, the Linux penguin,
- localized to Việt Nam,
- adapted for folks of Vietnamese ancestry worldwide.
Thanks to ...
- in the spirit of Linux, the Việtux graphic is available for use under
the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL).
- if your Web site uses Việtux, please send the root URL so that it can be
added to this
- This site uses Unicode for Vietnamese text.
For help and more info, visit
- A vectorized PDF version is available on request.
-- James Đỗ